Axe in the Town

Fucking hell, I know Dundalk was always a kip pf a place but here we are, we never had so many immigrants coming to this country, God knows what they will be like, but the law of averages says there will of course be a certain percentage of scum.
Of which I always felt we have enough of our own, then we have a non functional judicial system
This country is going down the tubes at a fairly fast rate.

Fucking hell, I know Dundalk was always a kip pf a place but here we are, we never had so many immigrants coming to this country, God knows what they will be like, but the law of averages says there will of course be a certain percentage of scum.
Of which I always felt we have enough of our own, then we have a non functional judicial system
Aren't you the bitter aul racist bollox all the same.

I haven't seen any reference to nationality of the people involved in today's incident - maybe you know more than me, yesterday's mentioned Romanians.
Your bins wouldn't be collected if it wasn't for our hardworking Romanian workers, in Dublin anyway, maybe Cork is different. Doing the jobs that are beneath the 'real' Irish.

As for Dundalk being a kip, I've lived here for many years, it's no better or worse than manys a place, including where I lived in Cork.
It's the sort of comments that lads here make in banter, except you're to thick to do banter.

I know your handle but I'm generally not too interested in categorising posters, though this is par for the course for you isn't it?

I haven't seen any reference to nationality of the people involved in today's incident - maybe you know more than me, yesterday's mentioned Romanians.
Your bins wouldn't be collected if it wasn't for our hardworking Romanian workers, in Dublin anyway, maybe Cork is different. Doing the jobs that are beneath the 'real' Irish.

As for Dundalk being a kip, I've lived here for many years, it's no better or worse than manys a place, including where I lived in Cork.
It's the sort of comments that lads here make in banter, except you're to thick to do banter.

I know your handle but I'm generally not too interested in categorising posters, though this is par for the course for you isn't it?
Rise above it, they're geriatrics on here that still think a river divides the classes

A racist, am I ?

Why are you bringing race into this?

I am speaking factually that we never had so many migrants coming here. Am I wrong ?

I am possibly assuming that a certain percentage of them, akin to a certain percentage of any population are scum. Am I wrong ?

Sorry for your trouble that you have to live in Dundalk, if your general perception of life is akin to what you took from my previous post, then no wonder you think of Dundalk as some sort of Utopia.

Even when it was the cultured, I knew it was the immigants.

A racist, am I ?

Why are you bringing race into this?

I am speaking factually that we never had so many migrants coming here. Am I wrong ?

I am possibly assuming that a certain percentage of them, akin to a certain percentage of any population are scum. Am I wrong ?

Sorry for your trouble that you have to live in Dundalk, if your general perception of life is akin to what you took from my previous post, then no wonder you think of Dundalk as some sort of Utopia.
Immigrants so, you're an equal opportunity bigot, fair play.

Still with the shite about Dundalk. Utopia, did I allude to a vista of Utopian bliss, no I did not.
You're a stupid fucker on top of it all, but to misquote a frequent trope here, we knew that - as do you - already.

I'm in Oriel enjoying the good weather and the football, I won't be indulging you again, probably.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade: Drawing Workshop

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼