Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hoggys workrate off the ball is abysmal. At 36 it's regressing if you can believe that. His free taking is getting worse and he doesn't have pace to allude a tight marker. 36 he should be coming on with clock going to Red but this is Cork and personality, Nostalgia over "days of olde" and sentimentality rule the roost. We go in hope tomorrow. PR has hit the panic button and reacted to outside noise.

The amount of fellas that give out about Cork here all the time and call them flakey etc but Canning does it and a few lads are losing the heads. The truth hurts. We all know at this stage that we are seen as a soft touch in other counties. That’s the reality. As Canning says the only way to change that is to fuckin win big games.
Exactly.

Its because it came from a Galway man, which makes it hilarious, it's beyond pot calling the kettle black, its the spiderman meme
A Galway man with an All Ireland medal at minor, U21 and Senior as well as with his club. He’s more than qualified to talk about a winning mentality.

None of the current Cork panel have a senior All Ireland.

If I had to start one out of the 3 golden oldies I would went with Lehane . At least he got on some ball . The other two were no where to be seen . A disgrace two of them are starting . Wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they don’t start and are dummy starters and O’Flynn and Coleman to start instead .

If I had to start one out of the 3 golden oldies I would went with Lehane . At least he got on some ball . The other two were no where to be seen . A disgrace two of them are starting . Wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they don’t start and are dummy starters and O’Flynn and Coleman to start instead .
Dear God. Lads shut it down .

A Galway man with an All Ireland medal at minor, U21 and Senior as well as with his club. He’s more than qualified to talk about a winning mentality.

None of the current Cork panel have a senior All Ireland.
Yes exactly, he was on exceptional teams and they a lost a hell of a lot more than they should have won, 1 All Ireland senior for him is a joke for the talent he had and that team they had, Kilkenny laughed at them for the amount of times they bottled games to them and bent the knee

Yes exactly, he was on exceptional teams and they a lost a hell of a lot more than they should have won, 1 All Ireland senior for him is a joke for the talent he had and that team they had, Kilkenny laughed at them for the amount of times they bottled games to them and bent the knee
It happened once in 2015. Galway would have won a lot more had they more players like Canning.

Instead of attacking the messenger we should listen to what he actually said and ask ourselves ‘does he have a point?’ If anyone thinks the answer is no then they are delusional.

More players like Canning?? 🤣, hes one of the best of all time, players like him don't grow on trees, I will attack the messenger, because as a Galway man he has no right to talk about fragile teams and he's only playing to the gallery and using soundbites to get a headline. Cork flakey, Cork fragile, its all bluster. Why doesn't he actually analyse the team, individual players and explain how they lost the game, what players need to start and why, because thats boring and difficult, using the flakey headine is easier and less work!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! All Players Welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼