Your Mental Health

For real I'l back on form Jackfate here btw I'm happy to be wound up by the INTERNET about my dislike for Sinead o Connor having basically spending months living with her but am doing very very good. I was in a dark place and did some dark things to myself
but I got a way out.

If I, a guy who was ready to hang himself can get well than anyone reading this can. Life is worth living as miserable at times it can be. Don't give into the darkness just fight because you will be proud when you win the fight.

I knew she was going to deteriorate in the home. She's had a stroke this week and can't even talk now. She had a peaceful nights sleep so I'm hoping it's a seamless end painfree. My sister is going to spend the night with her.
I'm trying to hold it together but she's had a long life at nearly 86. A lot of people never got to see that age.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss man, take care and shoot me a message any time you want.

Take care, you're one of the few fellas on here who I think everyone would be happy to talk to if you need a chat.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼