Wuhan Wheeze

Oh , all the media scaremongering, people copped on to it.
Just the people who cannot read or understand stuff.
1705749235107.png
If you think that the R value (number of people one person infects) for covid is frightening just wait until you hear about measles.

Typically has an R0 of 12-18, it has been calculated at over 200. 95% of unprotected contacts will catch it.

1 kid in a class of 30 gives it to 29.5 of them.

Just the people who cannot read or understand stuff.
View attachment 29070
If you think that the R value (number of people one person infects) for covid is frightening just wait until you hear about measles.

Typically has an R0 of 12-18, it has been calculated at over 200. 95% of unprotected contacts will catch it.

1 kid in a class of 30 gives it to 29.5 of them.
Terrible news. Hope Harry can pay the 750k legal bill.

1705786083539.png
Two graphs that illustrate the effects of vaccination on the measles prevalence A USA and B World. THe antivaxxers will have a lot of blood and serious injuries to the innocent on their hands

People listened to other smart scientists who spoke out against the whole covid carry on and decided there arguments made more sense to them and lost trust in all vaccinations which is a pity as the covid one is a completely different technology. I suppose they found out that if a child get measles it would be extremely rare that they would get seriously ill so they began to weigh things up. All mine got their shots when children , I'd still be afraid not to give a child the measles vax despite the very slim chance of them becoming seriously ill if they got measles.. I guess people thought that there doctor actually knew what was in a vaccine for years and found out in reality they had no idea of the ingredients so that would have raised an eyebrow for sure.
Where do you get this utter utter rubbish from?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼