Wuhan Wheeze

Hank my young fella tested positive last week, he's 15 stone of pure muscle, the fittest person I have ever known.
This has absolutely wiped him out and he's fully vaxxed but waiting on the booster.
If he had been elderly or vulnerable he would have died, I have absolutely no doubts about that.
Anyone thinking this is just going to run through communities harmlessly hasn't a clue what they're talking about.
Have listened to about 30 mins of Robert Malone on Joe Rogan
He said a % of people who are vaccinated and get covid after it can cause problems

You are attacked because you are an idiot that uses terms likes " it's just a flu" or "covid fascists" (note spelling). You really aren't able for the cut and thrust of the local talk scene page, typified by your school uniform meltdown. Basically you are Rebels with slightly better grammar.
Savage Wankstain doesn’t agree with someone so he attacks them.. you would be banned from every other forum if using the same MO..
thankfully for you being a cunt is tolerated here so you thrive.

Savage Wankstain doesn’t agree with someone so he attacks them.. you would be banned from every other forum if using the same MO..
thankfully for you being a cunt is tolerated here so you thrive.
😂😂 Go off and have a good cry about school uniforms, try boards, it might be more in line with your moronic sensitivities, ya window licker. Say hi to Rebels for me.
By the way, calling you an idiot isn’t an attack, it’s just a statement of fact.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
James Keegan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼