Wuhan Wheeze

It's a shame you can't simply answer a question directly especially since I've made it clear why I want the data. I find this comment rich coming from the one that doesn't understand the difference between data and meeting minutes.
You seem to think that your utterly bonkers conspiracy theory bullshit should be respected and engaged with.

I'm not willing to do that. I have no respect for anti vaxxers and have an even worse opinion of people who post lies and disinformation about covid.

You seem to think that your utterly bonkers conspiracy theory bullshit should be respected and engaged with.

I'm not willing to do that. I have no respect for anti vaxxers and have an even worse opinion of people who post lies and disinformation about covid.
Cop-out. I've posted nothing resembling conspiracy theories today and the one mistake I did make I was happy to correct.

You simply don't have an answer to basic questions and are deflecting to avoid admitting that.

In case you haven't seen the latest measures/restrictions/guidelines or whatever

• closing from Thursday;
  • Return to working from home;
  • Digital Covid certs to be presented in theatres and cinemas;
  • Entire household to self-isolate for five days following a positive case in the house;
  • Adults over the age of 50 to receive booster shot

It’s actually very well thought out.. they know they will have zero effect..
these small steps prepare the way for more restrictions later.
They know they cant go in too hard too quickly with new restrictions or they'll lose too many people. We're being lobster slow-boiled to fuck.

I dont know what the alternative is if the hospitals are getting close to capacity. I'd like to see them questioned by a credible and informed journalist though rather than looking through the hatred on social media for verification that this is necessary.

I know the cases are massive but will it definitely result in way more deaths and ICU admissions even though the vaccination rate is huge now????

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼