Wuhan Wheeze

Had the mother of all headaches yesterday, really really bad.
Went back to bed and could barely move without pain, slept all through yesterday and last night ' I normally sleep just 4 hours.
Did a test this morning and its covid, feeling about 50% better today but I kid you not, I actually thought I was a goner.

John Campbell has released a clip on YouTube claiming that a link has been found between the MRNA vaccine and MS, a professor in the US debunked it shortly afterwards and hinted that the former is being controversial for clicks.

There was a prominent poster on here who used to hang on Cambell's every word, he has since gone into hiding afaik.

John Campbell has released a clip on YouTube claiming that a link has been found between the MRNA vaccine and MS, a professor in the US debunked it shortly afterwards and hinted that the former is being controversial for clicks.

There was a prominent poster on here who used to hang on Cambell's every word, he has since gone into hiding afaik.
Who was that?

I always thought that fella Campbell had some serious peado vibes.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼