Wuhan Wheeze

Youtube is worth $8-10K a month for Campbell in advertising revenue. Handy little nest egg.

I like how Campbell was a bastion for the likes of yourself and Donny until he started to shift against the narrative. Not surprising from you guys tbh.

The Sunday Times broke this yesterday.

'Scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology were fusing together the world’s most deadly coronaviruses to see if they could create a new mutant virus capable of sparking a pandemic just before the Covid outbreak'.

Thought this would be a huge story tbh but doesn't seem to have registered.

20 million dead.

I thought the MSM was not to be trusted.

Anyway:

The US Department of Energy has assessed that the Covid-19 pandemic most likely came from a laboratory leak in China, according to a newly updated classified intelligence report.

Two sources said that the Department of Energy assessed in the intelligence report that it had “low confidence” the Covid-19 virus accidentally escaped from a lab in Wuhan.

Intelligence agencies can make assessments with either low, medium or high confidence. A low confidence assessment generally means that the information obtained is not reliable enough or is too fragmented to make a more definitive analytic judgment or that there is not enough information available to draw a more robust conclusion.

So what? Doesn't look too massive to me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼