Wuhan Wheeze

Better then pissing in a bag.....
Ive pissed up against a wall, ive pissed in an empty bottle. Ive pissed off a roof and showered passers by below.

But ive never pissed in a bag.

Have I mentioned the time I saw a lad having a shit by the bus station at 3pm while ateing an apple?

Some man for one man, in all fairness.

I really hope you are not poking fun at people who have to use bags for their ablutions m8. It would be very uncool like.

Ive pissed up against a wall, ive pissed in an empty bottle. Ive pissed off a roof and showered passers by below.

Have I mentioned the time I saw a lad having a shit by the bus station at 3pm while ateing an apple?

I really hope you are not poking fun at people who have to use bags for their ablutions m8. It would be very uncool like.
Would make a great tv ad for the fruit suppliers, our apples are so tasty they cant be put down no matter what
the situation,

Vaccinate our kids against what variant exactly?
Stop transmission with a lockdown, see what unfolds then act.
Christ I'm very surprised you of all people cannot see this.
Re people not being in favour of a lockdown, I think it was a poll on TV3 last night had the majority in favour.
A TV3 poll..
sorry mate, but that isn’t conclusive and various different media outlets and media figures have followers who follow because of the mindset of the programme or the presenter..

There is zero appetite for what you are proposing.

Would make a great tv ad for the fruit suppliers, our apples are so tasty they cant be put down no matter what
the situation,
Oh the apple was in his mouth when he shat the kerb jim. Women running, kids crying, it was fucking hilarious.

And then the crowd gathered around to marvel at his stools.

#somescenesbae

Lol no, I was giving a comparison as to how it is better to piss in the wind here arguing then catching Covid and pissing in a bag in ICU.
There was no offence meant, you're handy like.

Vaccinate our kids against what variant exactly?
Stop transmission with a lockdown, see what unfolds then act.
Christ I'm very surprised you of all people cannot see this.
Re people not being in favour of a lockdown, I think it was a poll on TV3 last night had the majority in favour.
In order to know that, we have to wait and see the efficacy of the current vaccine against the new variant.

Rather than just assuming that it won't work, which seems to be your approach.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Niall McCabe

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼