would it be wrong....

The Black Knight said:
wexchick needs time alone with her chocolate everyone.. should you ever see them together.. obey all warning signs and leave them be in peace... for the love of God leave them be!
there are no warning signs!! it just happens a bit like an unreported twister or something of the kind.

I have some major problems with chocolate, i don't share it!! rarely happens!!

wexchick said:
there are no warning signs!! it just happens a bit like an unreported twister or something of the kind.

I have some major problems with chocolate, i don't share it!! rarely happens!!

Pop quiz hot shot..You have to give up chocolate for a year or sex for life. Which do you do? Which do you doo?

The Black Knight said:
Pop quiz hot shot..You have to give up chocolate for a year or sex for life. Which do you do? Which do you doo?
ah that's just plain cruel, granted i think i'd nearly go for giving up sex for life, granted it depends on who the sex for life would be with wouldn't it

wexchick said:
ah that's just plain cruel, granted i think i'd nearly go for giving up sex for life, granted it depends on who the sex for life would be with wouldn't it

Suppose it was the most amazing sex you could ever have for life and the above dilemna.. what do you do?

Johnnyc said:
To express that I don't give a damn. I really don't care if you have two bars of chocolate.

It's healthy eating week, I'm annoyed at the system not you.

ah it's all good ate it anyways.....only looking for validation.........
healthy eating....pah

wexchick said:
oh you're evil, plain evil.... you know i can't make such a decision!!!

Think of it.. chocolate.. would just be for a year.. sex would be for life.. you can continue to eat chocolate after the year is out and you can bang away in chocolate's absence... just think about it!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade: Drawing Workshop

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼