• Danny Noppert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rob Cross

• Someone else (post below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Correct I stand corrected, in interviews etc one reason they said he might not be included is cause of school. However that is not the case.

Not sure about Peter Wright he's a fan favorite but I think he's past it I'm surprised Chris Dobey or Stephen Bunting didn't make the cut over him both are fan favorites too and playing better than Wright, Dobey in particular.
Agree about either Bunting or Dobey being included at the expensive of Wright, more of a crowd pleaser.

Putting Littler in the league is a disgrace ,imagine if Wrexham made the Fa cup final and lost but the FA decided to send them into Europe instead of the 7th place team,there would be uproar.Littler should have had to earn his place in the league.

Putting Littler in the league is a disgrace ,imagine if Wrexham made the Fa cup final and lost but the FA decided to send them into Europe instead of the 7th place team,there would be uproar.Littler should have had to earn his place in the league.
Darts Premier League is an invitational event. You do understand that the more exposure darts gets, the more money will trickle into the sport? You really are an awful troll.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼