Women’s national football team

We lacked quality in attack…..in addition to midfield and defence.

Our one goal in the tournament was an accident.

Goalkeeping in female soccer is comedy gold.

Katie McCabe both intimidates me and turns me on.

I’d rather sniff the skid marks of Vera Pauw than listen to Stephanie Roche anymore.
[/B]
Eh, I'd say it was well meant due to the second part of your highlighted bit. Anybody with a decent whip of a corner has a reasonable chance.

Eh, I'd say it was well meant due to the second part of your highlighted bit. Anybody with a decent whip of a corner has a reasonable chance.
Is it a bit of both?

The keepers are very poor and attacking heading is also very poor, so you swing it in on top of the keeper knowing that a tiny nick from any player or poor goalkeeping and the chances are you might score?

Her body language looked to me like she knew it had a chance early on

Is it a bit of both?

The keepers are very poor and attacking heading is also very poor, so you swing it in on top of the keeper knowing that a tiny nick from any player or poor goalkeeping and the chances are you might score?

Her body language looked to me like she knew it had a chance early on
Pretty much, yeah. It obviously wasn't some kind of wild freak.

She meant to whip it in the box and split the difference between the goal and the edge of 6yd box. Dont tell me she took a shot from a corner!

Seemingly is something that is constantly trying to do. I find the game itself not too bad, the standard of goalkeeping really lets it down though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

King K

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼