Why are we so disliked?

What is it about us (Corkonians) that makes the rest of the country hate us so much?
We seem to be even more unpopular than the Dubs!
No one but no one from outside Cork likes Cork! And I am not talking in a sporting context. In a general context. We are fierce unpopular.

People seem to like the Kerry Animals, the Donegalers and the Midlanders. But they seem to really dislike us and the Dubs, but in particular, us......

Why is Cork the least popular county and people in Ireland?

Is it all simply jealousy?

What is it about us (Corkonians) that makes the rest of the country hate us so much?
No one but no one from outside Cork likes Cork! And I am not talking in a sporting context. In a general context. We are fierce unpopular.

People seem to like the Kerry Animals, the Donegalers and the Midlanders. But they seem to really dislike us and the Dubs, but in particular, us......

i'm loved everywhere i go, so it must be just you

I am sensitive to this issue and was doing my best to imitate this Dub's accent on a recent phone interview.

That would be the endless complaining and imagined perseceution complex.

era the question is who cares?

That could be something to do with it

For the record I'd say the Dub's are hated to the end

That would be the endless complaining and imagined perseceution complex.

You mean we imagine that we have a persecution complex but we actually don't? Or the persecution complex we have is based on our imagination?

I don't think we complain half enough when you consider what I imagine to be the fact that everyone hates us and is against us......... ;)

If Cork people are hated - and it's an if (sporting arena aside) - why worry about it? You're from Cork aren't ya? ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼