Why are the working class innately superior to the middle and upper classes?

Ballincollig is a mixture of many different things. You think that an inhabitant of Castlepark or Innishmore has the same upbringing as one in, say, Bridge Water or Aylesbury?

And that doesn't answer my question.

D'oriel said:
Ballincollig is a mixture of many different things. You think that an inhabitant of Castlepark or Innishmore has the same upbringing as one in, say, Bridge Water or Aylesbury?

It's for people who are too posh to live in Togher or Gurranebraher and too poor to live in Douglas or Bishopstown.

Lower Middle Class.

D'oriel said:

castlepark frightens me. we had to drive in there once to look at a car. after that, popular 90's picture 'boyz in the hood' really resonated with me.

steve sanders said:
castlepark frightens me. we had to drive in there once to look at a car. after that, popular 90's picture 'boyz in the hood' really resonated with me.
They have a local mafia too, and it even has an acronym.

~odb~ said:
It's for people who are too posh to live in Togher or Gurranebraher and too poor to live in Douglas or Bishopstown.

Lower Middle Class.

You're still not answering my question, odb.

You seem to think I was asking what I was. I'm not, I know what I am. ;-)

~odb~ said:
Apparently, it's better to be in the working classes. If you're not, you're some sort of fraud.. You're not even a part of the real Cork.

What fucking nonsense. It stinks of inferiority complex.

But what say you?

enough of this pathetic WUMMERY.
the fraud's are indeed amoung us and passing themselves off as joe and josephine soap whilst eating turtle soup and vension behind their electronic gated facades

Lamps said:
enough of this pathetic WUMMERY.
the fraud's are indeed amoung us and passing themselves off as joe and josephine soap whilst eating turtle soup and vension behind their electronic gated facades

Well put.
Now stop talking about yourself and move on to another topic.
You fake.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Houseplants
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

24th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Vault 003

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼