Whats'app

we've jumped the shark. It's gone beyond. There was a accident today on the m50 where a misfortunate woman lost her life in gruesome circumstances. Within hours of the accident happening there were images and videos of the horrific scene being shared through WhatsApp.
Now whatever about the low life that recorded the original video and took the photos theres a special place reserved in hell for that kind of half wit., I'm more disturbed by seemingly respectable and normal people thinking it's ok to share this video among their what's app groups.
How many friends or family members of that poor woman saw that video before even being notified that she had been killed.

we've jumped the shark. It's gone beyond. There was an accident today on the m50 where a misfortunate woman lost her life in gruesome circumstances. Within hours of the accident happening there were images and videos of the horrific scene being shared through WhatsApp.
Now whatever about the low life that recorded the original video and took the photos theres a special place reserved in hell for that kind of half with, I'm more disturbed by seemingly respectable and normal people thinking it's ok to share this video among their what's app groups.
How many friends or family members of that poor woman saw that video before even being notified that she had been killed.

is there actual footage of the woman passing away or why?

people are fucking idiots. what more do you expect t?

That's absolutely ridiculous, anyone involved in that isn't fit to have access to the Internet.

According to the Gardai, the traffic in the aftermath wasn't directly caused by the crash, but rather by people slowing down to have a look. There are some amount of disturbed people out there.

I was shown it, wasn't aware what it was beforehand.
An absolute disgrace on multiple levels.
Talk about coursening of public discourse, this is as close to the nadir as I've experienced to date.

That's absolutely ridiculous, anyone involved in that isn't fit to have access to the Internet.

According to the Gardai, the traffic in the aftermath wasn't directly caused by the crash, but rather by people slowing down to have a look. There are some amount of disturbed people out there.

It’s called rubbernecking, and I’ve seen emergency personnel getting quite agitated at them when they slow right down to have a good old view of the carnage.
But this photo/video recording and posting it on WhatsApp is off the scale!!

I saw it on WhatsApp earlier, shared by a buddy up there in that Dumplin kip, I did not know at the time that the incident happened in the adjoining country of Dumplin
Fairly sick thing to do, but just to give someone the benefit of the doubt, word is it was the truck driver, maybe he was in shock?

There was a photo of the horrible scene sent to me less than 90 minutes after the accident occured. This photo included crudely drawn arrows and body parts circled for greater clarity.
Some arsehole took the time to do this and then share it wide.
It really has me a little disturbed.
I don't have facebook instagram or snapchat but I believe the original videos were taken from someone's Snapchat story. I think may need to do a cull of the people I engage with on the platform.

Fair play to the hero who went to the trouble of videoing it. As those images and videos of a dead woman circulate the internet he can always claim them as his own. We are but standing on the shoulders of giants.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼