What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Slow Horses S3.

It's getting a bit ridiculous tbh.

Id say time to wind it up after S4.
I watched S1 and enjoyed it. Have the rest in the waiting line as a new experiment

I'm not sure the way I've been watching series is a good idea, I tend to watch the lot from start to finish in one go, so no matter how good it is you tend to get bored because its a bit same every night. I'm watching Succession at the moment and Im sure its brilliant, but I'm struggling to convince myself to watch it after 3 series,. Same for Snowfall

Yeah, last week the missus was in work really early so heading to bed really early.
Honk_y be like.....................
0*YvEW5jEht3T3Z-t5.

1923 - The Yellowstone prequel with Harrison Forde and Helen Mirren. It's better then 1883 but that's not saying much for it.
Tone is a bit Mills and Boomy but also has moments that grab your attention and a strong cast so it is watchable with a phone in your hand.
I'm giving it a very generous 6/10 but after more episodes I may have to revist the score.
Avoid at all costs.
It's dire shit altogether.
0/10

Yeah TV is gone shit. I'm mainly watching youtube videos. I have Youtube Premium so no ads. (I'm slowly but struggling to get through True Detective season 4. I'm through 4.5 episodes but not enjoying it. At least there's only 6 total)

Yeah TV is gone shit. I'm mainly watching youtube videos. I have Youtube Premium so no ads. (I'm slowly but struggling to get through True Detective season 4. I'm through 4.5 episodes but not enjoying it. At least there's only 6 total)
Why don't you just use AdBlock?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

9th Aug 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼