What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Dopesick on RTÉ2 tonight. I urge anyone who hasn't seen it yet to do so now. It is absolutely superb. 9 episodes iirc. Michael Keaton is incredible.
Brilliant show.

The latest version that came out of the same story with Taylor Hitsch and Matthew Broderick didn't know what it wanted to be and in the end was a bit of nothing but was still very sad.

Reacher season 2 is appalling.
The books are a one trick note and it works for the characters.
Having a fight scene every 5 minutes ruins it, especially when it's a group fight scene.and not one of them get as much as dig in the back of the head.

The "no one messes with the special investigators" was one of the cringiest things I've heard in ages. Poor old Robert Patrick didn't look well either.

If picks up a bit in the middle but it's from a very low base and as someone said its basically at NCIS level.

If there's a season 3 I hope it's back to Reacher off the grid not using an ATM card in the first episode!

Just started watching ' Boy Swallows Universe' on Netflix.

It got great reviews so thought I would give it a sconce. Totally different to what I thought it might be , but have to say it is quite good.
Based on true events apparently. People gave it 10/10. I'm only a couple of episodes in so reserving judgement for now.

Just finished season 2 of winning time, the rise of the lakers, really good 👍
Watched all of it recently myself, loved it. You'd need subtitles for Magic sometimes but it was great overall.

Watching Loudermilk at the moment. It's not bad at all. 7/10
Watched Ep1 of that as well.... I'll give it a few more but yer man grates on me a fair bit so far.
Watched all of this too and loved it.

Looking forward to Griselda coming out during the week.

Finished Beef on Netflix last night.

Great show.

The writing and acting were excellent. It was funny, absurd and dark.

One of the very best of 2023. Strong recommendation.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼