What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Stuttery? Oh dear, you really aren’t the brightest. Anyways I hope you enjoyed your Wednesday night drinks (it’s not a problem really if in your case you are used to it) and I look forward to next thread of woe or lies to garner the PROC sympathy.
You must really have some boring, uneventful and monotonous life that you need post pity threads here for attention and sympathy.
Not to mention creating alts to like your own posts and attack posters here🥷🥷
That’s so pathetic it’s hilarious 🤣🤣
Threw in a couple of emojis there because I know how they send you in to a spiral of rattlement and meltdown
Rattled off your tits again 😂

Is losing face on a anonymous forum really that frightening for you. Were you bullied that badly?

C'mon now, let it all out, I'm here for you.

Rattled off your tits again 😂

Is losing face on a anonymous forum really that frightening for you. Were you bullied that badly?

C'mon now, let it all out, I'm here for you.
it is anonymous forum, thankfully in your case because if anyone that knows you saw your posts looking for sympathy, they would be scarlet and quite embarrassed for you.
I get it now, no body in RL believed your Walter Mitty stories so this place of anonymity became the outlet for.
If it wasn’t so tragic it would be hilarious.
I will drop anther emoji here just to help day 2 of your PROC meltdown along.
🤣

it is anonymous forum, thankfully in your case because if anyone that knows you saw your posts looking for sympathy, they would be scarlet and quite embarrassed for you.
I get it now, no body in RL believed your Walter Mitty stories so this place of anonymity became the outlet for.
If it wasn’t so tragic it would be hilarious.
I will drop anther emoji here just to help day 2 of your PROC meltdown along.
🤣
You're venting again,
Talk to someone Thready, it'll help to release those feelings of self worthlessness you obviously carry around with you.
Whoever did that to you shouldn't still have that empowerment over you, it's you that is letting them win, and only you can fix it.

No charge for my analysis btw, that one's for free as you're a good mate 😉

You're venting again,
Talk to someone Thready, it'll help to release those feelings of self worthlessness you obviously carry around with you.
Whoever did that to you shouldn't still have that empowerment over you, it's you that is letting them win, and only you can fix it.

No charge for my analysis btw, that one's for free as you're a good mate 😉
Fair play, for you projecting you self worthlessness on to me. Funny though considering I'm not the one posting here on an anonymous forum looking for pity and sympathy, particularly from people that actually couldn't care less. Not to mention that you're the one that created alts to like your own posts, how needy is that like. :lol!: :lol!:

afd8804d-b5ef-4968-a83b-fd44bba09c82_text.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Mad Banners

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼