What the story....

...with that house across from the garda station on Watercourse rd, Blackpool. I couldn't take a pic cos I was driving but it's painted pink & its got lots of cups hanging on the outside. Anyone seen it? Whats it that all about like??

Also i saw the Mayfield head stone today too. The money could have been better spent. Who paid for it?

The Mayfield stone is a commemoration stone to celebrate the only area in Cork where house prices never decreased since the recession.

...with that house across from the garda station on Watercourse rd, Blackpool. I couldn't take a pic cos I was driving but it's painted pink & its got lots of cups hanging on the outside. Anyone seen it? Whats it that all about like??

Also i saw the Mayfield head stone today too. The money could have been better spent. Who paid for it?

I saw it the other day and was wondering the same!!

Few doors up there's a furniture store or something. The windows are painted on. Look like real windows. Haven't seen any kids throw stones at them though.

It's a site specify theatre thingy for the Midsummer Festival.

http://www.corkmidsummer.com/programme/event/hungry-tea

i saw that house today and the front door was open and there was a feen hanging hundreds of spoons just inside the door,
the mayfield head stone was sitting on two balls until someone flattened it,
whoever fixed it has it standing on a flat base now

Women drivers.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼