What happened Munster?

Jinky

They seem to be a spent force. Was it the housing collapse? They had a lot of casual fans for a while but you don't hear about them as much anymore. I'm obviously just a casual observer.

I don't pretend to know what's going on there but was it a single event or a serious of events that have led to the current situation? There doesn't seem to have been any foresight on their part with the best players not being phased out.

Last edited:
They seem to be a spent force. Was it the housing collapse? They had a lot of casual fans for a while but you don't hear about them as much anymore. I'm obviously just a casual observer.

I don't pretend to know what's going on there but was it a single event or a serious of events that have led to the current situation? There doesn't seem to have been any foresight on their part with the best players not being phased out.

That's the bandwagon for you jinks. Bad mistake by Murray only cost them yesterday.

Poor coaching appointment after Kidney, not enough good players coming through and too much spent on awful foreign replacements(Tuitupou for example)

Much happier with the current setup, but itll take time before they're challenging for the HEC again.

The wheels fell off the bandwagon, no harm in that.

Considering their budget, they are still performing very well when you compare them to most of the English teams and half the French.

It was an interesting marketing exercise while it lasted, but ultimately no one has any loyalty towards a province. Well, not a losing province anyway.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv!

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼