West cork gaa club in trouble

The Judge

Just broke earlier on The Examiner,about a West Cork club that are bring investigated by Gardaì because of breaking Covid rules...i believe its a club that wear blue/white hoop jerseys and it rhymes with 'brazen' ;-)

Just broke earlier on The Examiner,about a West Cork club that are bring investigated by Gardaì because of breaking Covid rules...i believe its a club that wear blue/white hoop jerseys and it rhymes with 'brazen' ;-)

Is anyone truly shocked? They are a disgrace. Hopefully Nemo beat them out the gate in the county final.

Will there be a county final? Possible grounds for expulsion from the competition I'd have thought...

They should be thrown out but it would possibly be unfair on Nemo to not allow them to go and win it themselves and have that glory.

It’s complete pigheaded behaviour by all connected to Haven. Clearly they knew it was wrong but went ahead with it anyway thinking they were above any rules. I’d fire them out if Nemo agree to it.

Just saying
Barrs are willing and able to step in to the breach. God knows what rules were broken to beat us on penalties in the semi final, sudden death penalties at that

Red you just got there before me.I was at the Barrs/Haven game and i would say those of us who were at it attended the last game (not including minor games where 1 parent was allowed)that supporters were allowed as the game didn't end until 9pm approx.
PS it was a guard from Skibb that hung them .

Red you just got there before me.I was at the Barrs/Haven game and i would say those of us who were at it attended the last game (not including minor games where 1 parent was allowed)that supporters were allowed as the game didn't end until 9pm approx.
PS it was a guard from Skibb that hung them .

All politics are local 😀

Why did they even bother. It would hardly make that much of a difference when the final isn’t even fixed, unless they’ve been doing a few seasons

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hacklers

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼