Victim of gay bashing reports Gardai to ombudsman

lol

Oh i can back it up alright, rebeliceman.

You made a stupid statement as per usual and are too stupid to amend it and now rely on the argument of the local tinfoil hat wearer.............the gards have many issues including cases of malpractice, corruption etc but to actually say they are one of the most corrupt police forces in the world is an astounding statement of nonsense.

I'd say they'd barely crack the top 20.

THink of all of the Americas, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia.

Our lads are squeaky clean compared to most countries when you actually think about it.

Maybe Ponti hasn't ventured further than Dublin

I would wager our police force is less corrupt than 90%+ of all African and all of the America's police forces. That's even before we get to former communist areas, Russia, Asia etc.

You said they were one of the most corrupt in the world.

You didn't just say they were corrupt.

No-one is disagreeing with you on the second bit, but the first bit is absolute horseshit.

Fair enough, Eoin.

I withdraw my comment about one of the most corrupt in the world.

They are still corrupt.

I don't think every man on the ground is corrupt. Most of it comes from the headmen.

Fair enough, Eoin.

I withdraw my comment about one of the most corrupt in the world.

They are still corrupt.

I don't think every man on the ground is corrupt. Most of it comes from the headmen.

They are absolutely corrupt, but so is every other police force. Goes with the territory I'm afraid. Lot of cops are just assholes.

Takes a certain type to want to be one and then they brainwash them down in Templemore.

They're not helped by a lot of the stupid laws they are asked to enforce by our inept politicians either in fairness to them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
DJ Shadow
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Reggae Sundays with Live Band Yes i & DJ Gwada Mike

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼