Unsolved mysteries of the proc

Fav mystery

• Was Graham Dwyer a poster?

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Does Soundy do any work?

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Is MoE a bit gay?

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • How many people actually post and how many are alts?

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Is Matlock a solicitor?

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Does the proc fail every time the feds access the database?

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Is Benny admin?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jaysus, I’m taking neither side while ye throw tantrums at each other dear. But you are kinda proving his point about being angry.

Chill FFS!
Not one other poster on this thread has sided with him, or remained neutral. It has been widely pointed out that his behaviour is creepy and distasteful. Not by you though, of course.

By your continued querying of my profession you give trolls like him ammunition. You are utterly gutless in your refusal to actually take a wager on the matter, and we all know why. Its because you know you would be proven wrong, and you can't bear the thought of having to admit that.

Why should I be the one who has to chill while you accuse me of being a liar?

Why should I have to put GM on ignore rather than he be required to stop harassing me?

Not one other poster on this thread has sided with him, or remained neutral. It has been widely pointed out that his behaviour is creepy and distasteful. Not by you though, of course.

By your continued querying of my profession you give trolls like him ammunition. You are utterly gutless in your refusal to actually take a wager on the matter, and we all know why. Its because you know you would be proven wrong, and you can't bear the thought of having to admit that.

Why should I be the one who has to chill while you accuse me of being a liar?

Why should I have to put GM on ignore rather than he be required to stop harassing me?
You really are a pathetic creature. Your public rejection and humiliation is a matter of public record on here. It's already been brought up many, many times in the past. I'd say get over it but you obviously can't, hence your continued anger issues. As for the 'nobody has sided with me or remained neutral', you obviously care so much what people think and say on here, hence you're desperately looking for moral support. On the local talkpage? That is pretty sad and pathetic tbphwy.

You are riled by my posts, yet you suggest I put you on ignore. You really are some narcissist.

How about a wager that GM is not an alt of anybody, seeing as you're adamant that I am. Let's get admin to decide! Loser loses their handle. Have you got the balls?

Last edited:
You really are a pathetic creature. Your public rejection and humiliation is a matter of public record on here. It's already been brought up many, many times in the post. i'd say get over it but you obviously can't, hence your continued anger issues. As for the 'nobody has sided with me or remained neutral', you obviously care so much what people think and say say on here, hence you're looking for moral support. On the local talkpage? That is pretty sad and pathetic tbphwy.

You are riled by my posts, yet you suggest I put you on ignore. You really are some narcissist.

How about a wager that GM is not an alt of anybody, seeing as you're adamant that I am. Let's get admin to decide! Loser loses their handle. Have you got the balls?
Admin doesn't decide such things. You'd think someone who has been posting here for 13 years would know that.

You've made yourself look like a real weirdo in this thread.

Admin doesn't decide such things. You'd think someone who has been posting here for 13 years would know that.

You've made yourself look like a real weirdo in this thread.
You seem to have an obsession with the words creep and weirdo. Just because I brought it back up about your public rejection and humiliation. Hopefully your fragile ego will get over it one day. In the meantime, try to be less angry and bitter, it might be good for your health.

Back to your narcissistic behaviour - you telling somebody to put you on ignore because you get angry and riled up a person's posts. You really are some fruitcake.

I knew you wouldn't take the bet because you have no balls whatsoever. I deal in facts, whereas you deal in fantasy and fiction.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼