UK national insurance numbers?

ere lads i don't have one of these (none of us students had em...didn't need them), but I need one for the new job. Have any of ya had experience getting these?

odyssey said:
ere lads i don't have one of these (none of us students had em...didn't need them), but I need one for the new job. Have any of ya had experience getting these?
It's not a bother, you just have to make an appointment and this might take a few weeks. You get a temporary one for these few weeks, your new employers should be able to sort this out no bother.

stevetharlear said:
It's not a bother, you just have to make an appointment and this might take a few weeks. You get a temporary one for these few weeks, your new employers should be able to sort this out no bother.

cheers la..

i had awful trouble with mine, made an appointment to see them, 4 weeks wait. met them with all the stuff they requested. 4 weeks later they had it to me. my employers wouldn't pay me until i had it

They'll emergency tax you until you get a proper number, but its not much hassle really, you just go for the interview with some letters and a letter from your employer etc and they give you one, fantastic 1970s designed card also

ni_card.gif

I know it's not an issue for me, got mine delivered to my door automatically over 14yrs ago, but WHERE do you make an appointment?!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼