Transfer Window Thread

It did feel odd that they didn't actively pursue (or at least leak something to that effect) an alternative target once it started to stall. Especially once De Jong joined Barca's US tour. If they pivot to another option just shy of the new season they'll risk getting taken to the
Not to those of us who are used to watching the absolute shit show that are United transfer dealings over the years. It's alarmingly familiar, and it all leads back to the debt and the dividends.

That prick Armold and his money no object in his impromptu you tube interview was a pack of lies. Money is extremely tight at United for the aforementioned reasons.

The day of reckoning is coming at United I think. Swiss ramble and Toe in the water are two excellent twitter accounts who regularly show just how much trouble United are in. Arnold is the latest patsy for the Florida pricks.

Woodward with pints.

Not to those of us who are used to watching the absolute shit show that are United transfer dealings over the years. It's alarmingly familiar, and it all leads back to the debt and the dividends.

That prick Armold and his money no object in his impromptu you tube interview was a pack of lies. Money is extremely tight at United for the aforementioned reasons.

The day of reckoning is coming at United I think. Swiss ramble and Toe in the water are two excellent twitter accounts who regularly show just how much trouble United are in. Arnold is the latest patsy for the Florida pricks.

Woodward with pints.

I’m all for pulling the piss but that’s an absolute disgrace really.
RR said they needed 10 new signings and they go into the first game of the season with that reported first X1?

Martial? That’s brutal.

I’m all for pulling the piss but that’s an absolute disgrace really.
RR said they needed 10 new signings and they go into the first game of the season with that reported first X1?

Martial? That’s brutal.

Obviously last season went so well there was no need to bring in a defensive midfielder or forward.

Cavani, Pogba, Lingard, Matic, Perreira gone, Greenwood gone indefinitely if not for good and the only forwar dplayer they've brough in is Eriksen on a free transfer.

Bantchester United.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼