Training Run Times

On the other side of the fence tonight at John Buckley 5k.

Supporting role only.

Perfect night for it. The standard has gotten outrageous. Top 3 were sub 15. Top 20 cracked 15:45. There were people kicking for PBs all the way back the field. about 1200 finishers

Savage running

On the other side of the fence tonight at Johm Buckley 5k. Supporting role only. perfect night for it. The standard has gotten outrageous. Top 3 were sub 15. Top 20 cracked 15:45. There were people kicking for PBs all the way back the field. Savage running
like all sports the bar is rising all the time,
some run for fun but vast majority want to test themselves and improve,

On the other side of the fence tonight at John Buckley 5k.

Supporting role only.

Perfect night for it. The standard has gotten outrageous. Top 3 were sub 15. Top 20 cracked 15:45. There were people kicking for PBs all the way back the field. about 1200 finishers

Savage running
Some crowd down there alright. Traffic was particularly chaotic around 7pm. Like where did they think they were going lol.

Started chatting to a guy beside me who said he was 80 and met him again at the end. He finished sub 28. Not a bother on him.

I was hoping to get sub 30 which I did. Which I was happy enough with.

Great atmosphere and weather was perfect. Great support from the stewards all round the course. 👏

Some crowd down there alright. Traffic was particularly chaotic around 7pm. Like where did they think they were going lol.

Started chatting to a guy beside me who said he was 80 and met him again at the end. He finished sub 28. Not a bother on him.

I was hoping to get sub 30 which I did. Which I was happy enough with.

Great atmosphere and weather was perfect. Great support from the stewards all round the course. 👏
Marky, while I congratulate you on your race, I must draw your attention to the T&C's of this august thread whereby losing to an 80 year old results in an automatic 2 week ban. Sorry about that, old sport. May I just confirm that said mature person was male..... Otherwise you'll be on holiday till Christmas almost. No hard feelings,
Carmona

Marky, while I congratulate you on your race, I must draw your attention to the T&C's of this august thread whereby losing to an 80 year old results in an automatic 2 week ban. Sorry about that, old sport. May I just confirm that said mature person was male..... Otherwise you'll be on holiday till Christmas almost. No hard feelings,
Carmona
Tough love.. and poor aul Marky running off one hock :lol!:

Carmona
:lol!:

I accept my fate. I can also confirm my new nemesis is a male trail runner from Newmarket.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

11th Aug 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Pontious Pilate & The Naildrivers

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼