Too many gardai on facebook all day.

Plus every jury has a Garda accompany them when they are going for their dinner. I did jury duty a few years ago and there were 2 juries in a bar/restaurant for dinner. Each had a Garda with them. One a prominent Cork hurler the other a prominent Kerry footballer.

Ahh now. If it's a political appointment then it's politically appointed.... More backtracking...

And the women who have been politically appointed have ruled over a country with the greatest increase in rural crime since the foundation of the state.

The greatest closing of rural Garda Stations.

A system that wastes hours of Garda time driving Mick Wallace to Limerick for a two hour stay.

A system of political policing which can handcuff a sitting TD by the side of the road on an alleged charge but can't arrest their banking friends.

A system where Gardai have vans full to the brim to protect a private company installing meters for a friend of FG but has few staff to police our streets against drug dealers.

I could go on.
Greatest increase in rural crime since the foundation of the state - link to stats please?

Alan Shatter was the minister for justice who made the decision to close rural garda stations.

People who default on paying court fines are jailed - are you suggesting Mick Wallace should be above the law? Also, that law has existed since the foundation of the state. It was not introduced by any of the women you refer to.

People who are accused of offences are routinely handcuffed - are you suggesting sitting TDs should be above the law?

Also, bankers have been arrested.

It is a shame that our gardai are forced to deal with protesters who harass and intimidate people doing their job installing water meters. I agree that these gardai could be better utilised. That is an issue for the protesters though, not the gardai.

I am sure you could go on...

Plus every jury has a Garda accompany them when they are going for their dinner. I did jury duty a few years ago and there were 2 juries in a bar/restaurant for dinner. Each had a Garda with them. One a prominent Cork hurler the other a prominent Kerry footballer.

I think that is important to guard against jury intimidation.

Last edited:
I think that is important to guard against witness intimidation.

Its more intimidating in a court room. Firstly when you arrive you are seated in a public seating area surrounded by god knows who and even on the jury bench you are looking and being looked at by scumbags.

Greatest increase in rural crime since the foundation of the state - link to stats please?

Alan Shatter was the minister for justice who made the decision to close rural garda stations.

People who default on paying court fines are jailed - are you suggesting Mick Wallace should be above the law? Also, that law has existed since the foundation of the state. It was not introduced by any of the women you refer to.

People who are accused of offences are routinely handcuffed - are you suggesting sitting TDs should be above the law?

Also, bankers have been arrested.

It is a shame that our gardai are forced to deal with protesters who harass and intimidate people doing their job installing water meters. I agree that these gardai could be better utilised. That is an issue for the protesters though, not the gardai.

I am sure you could go on...

The rural crime wave is beyond dispute.

And the other points still stand. They are in charge. They can't blame FF anymore.

The simple truth is that letting a 100% gender imbalance in Justice had resulted in Soft Justice.

The rural crime wave is beyond dispute.

The simple truth is that letting a 100% gender imbalance in Justice had resulted in Soft Justice.

So you don't have any stats then.

The rest of your post is too ridiculous and offence to be bothered engaging with...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Outsound,oghma, Even Angels, Shadows Calling

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼