Tom Scott - The Shakey Bridge

He does take votes that could go to IRA/SF ?
Is this
The reason you are not a fan ?
Please reply to all questions as you have a habit of not answering when it suits you

Dear DUPher, your fixation on me is flattering but I'm just not interested.

I just don't think McCarthy does much for the area he purportedly represents. On a personal level I've seen him use material of others without giving credit to them. One published historian in particular is venomous in his criticism of McCarthy's MO in this.
He used to be involved in my daughter's school on history projects and as well as being a rather odd fish he was imho rather condescending to them and their work.

I just don't think McCarthy does much for the area he purportedly represents. On a personal level I've seen him use material of others without giving credit to them. One published historian in particular is venomous in his criticism of McCarthy's MO in this.
He used to be involved in my daughter's school on history projects and as well as being a rather odd fish he was imho rather condescending to them and their work.

Dear UUP would be more accurate but leave this for another post.
McCarthy has written loads of local and social history which was of great interest to me. I did not agree with his stuff on the war of independence.
Can you detail where he used others material and did not give credit. Facts please.
re his giving tuition to kids on local history projects I understand from pupils and teachers his perspective on history outlined that history that is taught in Irish schools is only about battles with the Enginsh.
If we were oppressed from 800 years as mouse Martin said recently how did railways roads bridges Shannon dredging come about.
Has anyone been hurt by his condescending manner is you might contact the guards.?

How? What?
I'm perplexed as to how a video on the shakey bridge turned into nordie-chat.
Any political figure who is not SF especially in an area that is up for grabs, Soundy 'is not a fan of'.
It's also essential he tells the local talk page this because,
original

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Blue Steel

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼