Toilet Signage

I'd be of the opinion that if women are happy to consider transwomen women, there's pretty much nothing to be done about it. Who they take into their ranks is their remit. If they're happy to allow biological men to compete in their sports, on their own heads be it.

It's always struck me as significant, though, that if a biologically female transman were to compete in sports against men, it would be viewed as a cruel absurdity at best.

Thats the problem though you have an ever increasing cohort of women who are deeply unhappy with biological men encroaching into women only spaces.

Its only the latest bonkers U.S. phenomenon to wing it our way. Theres huge pushback in the UK already, we'll eventually get hip.

That image of that balding bloke in his 40s playing against teenage girlsnin ladies football is a powerful illustration of how askew this 'movement' has gone in trying to accommodate peoples feelings.

Thats the problem though you have an ever increasing cohort of women who are deeply unhappy with biological men encroaching into women only spaces.

Its only the latest bonkers U.S. phenomenon to wing it our way. Theres huge pushback in the UK already, we'll eventually get hip.

That image of that balding bloke in his 40s playing against teenage girlsnin ladies football is a powerful illustration of how askew this 'movement' has gone in trying to accommodate peoples feelings.
I wonder how much support there is in the trans community for trans athletes competing against athletes of the opposite sex to the ones they were born with. I only know two transwomen, and they're both dead against it. They see it as completely unfair.

I wonder how much support there is in the trans community for trans athletes competing against athletes of the opposite sex to the ones they were born with. I only know two transwomen, and they're both dead against it. They see it as completely unfair.

Long time ago was racing the King of the Hill triathlon in Kinsale. Great day out at the Dock.

My ex came along, rare occasion.

She observed.... 'how does it feel to get beaten by women'?

Eh.... Whacha talking about Willis? They trained harder than I do, are fitter and hence kicked my ass.

At least..... they ARE female.

This is good. I don't want to be beaten by a mugwump.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼