Tidal pool in Cork

Point me to one instance when I have made a negative comment on your appearance?

"Oh, I don't like her so im going to call her fat". Jesus like, it is beyond pathetic.

You've picked fights with me on here literally for years and thrown out every kind of insult imaginable. Dont mind the wounded soldier routine. 🙄

Go drown yourself if thats what floats your boat. Experienced swimmers have gotten into trouble in that stretch of water. Why listen to me, sure what would I know about it.

You've picked fights with me on here literally for years and thrown out every kind of insult imaginable. Dont mind the wounded soldier routine. 🙄

Go drown yourself if thats what floats your boat. Experienced swimmers have gotten into trouble in that stretch of water. Why listen to me, sure what would I know about it.
I'm not a wounded soldier at all. I couldn't give a fuck if you think I'm fat, or any of your other opinions of me. I am just pointing out how pathetic it is as a way for a grown man to conduct himself.

You didn't come here to warn me the tides at Inch. You came here to call me fat, because you're losing an argument on another thread.

I'm not a wounded soldier at all. I couldn't give a fuck if you think I'm fat, or any of your other opinions of me. I am just pointing out how pathetic it is as a way for a grown man to conduct himself.

You didn't come here to warn me the tides at Inch. You came here to call me fat, because you're losing an argument on another thread.

Thar she blows.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼