Things that certain peoples shouldn't be allowed do

Screw political correctness. Sometimes the truth is inconvenient, but it's still the truth. What are some things that certain groups should not be allowed do?

I'll kick it off by saying short people shouldn't be allowed use umbrellas. I've lost count of the amount of umbrella wielding munchkins that have nearly poked my eye out at this stage. Do they not realise that they're a danger to normal sized people?

The vertically challenged may have a thing or two to say about that.

Do you want to deny them the legal right to carry such a thing????

My one is super heavy people..... sur' its the glands.....

Screw political correctness. Sometimes the truth is inconvenient, but it's still the truth. What are some things that certain groups should not be allowed do?

I'll kick it off by saying short people shouldn't be allowed use umbrellas. I've lost count of the amount of umbrella wielding munchkins that have nearly poked my eye out at this stage. Do they not realise that they're a danger to normal sized people?

images

Venting on a website which invariably turns to bullying in the hope the replies they, the psychotic, will receive will offer them some kind of relief.

Damn right

I shoulder the umbrellas intentionally, those little fuckers get shelter down there from the rest of us anyway

Been saying it for years. There are so, so many people who just should not ever have been allowed to put their genital's within a thousand miles of a member of the opposite sex.

I wouldn't go that far, phishy.

Sex can act as a panacea for the masses in fairness.

Maybe some sort of Interview and selection process, taking in factors such as social standing, criminal backround, potential for further earnings etc. Fail and its snip snip time.

Travellers shouldn't be allowed sulky race on public roads.

The countries police force shouldn't be allowed be scared shitless of them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Riki Matsuda: Happy Hour

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼