The smoking ban 20 years on.

A brave decision by MM. He faced down objections from the vintners lobby who claimed it would be the death knell for irish pubs , Many of these publicans didnt give a damn about the health of their staff, Memories of coming home from nights out and the smell of smoke off your clothes .

A brave decision by MM. He faced down objections from the vintners lobby who claimed it would be the death knell for irish pubs , Many of these publicans didnt give a damn about the health of their staff, Memories of coming home from nights out and the smell of smoke off your clothes .
Agreed . The best thing that ever happened. Have nothing against smokers but hated having to endure the horrible smoke.

The worst was sitting in a non smoking area and someone lighting up and not giving a damn. Used to boil my blood🤬

A fantastic legacy

He stopped people smoking in the pub

Now the homeless have to put up with the smell while they sleep on the street.

MM is one of the most decent and compassionate politicians out there. Some say he’s never achieved much but if he never achieved anything ever again this would still give him a very positive legacy.
Should have gone the whole hog and banned alcohol too.

Think of the lives saved

Think of the fall in violence

Think of the loss in tax revenue

I think I better think it out again

download (5).jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jack L

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm