The Rangers FC (2012)

Jez the man is dying and you still have a dig. Two vile clubs with scum supporters.

Yes he is fighting a serious illness but the "dig" as you put it was to point out that he's not been a very nice person getting involved with UVF and indeed LVF members and making all kinds of threats and been abusive to people.

Do you think Michael Stone should be forgiven past misdeeds because he's now unwell and in a wheelchair? 🤷‍♂️

Yes he is fighting a serious illness but the "dig" as you put it was to point out that he's not been a very nice person getting involved with UVF and indeed LVF members and making all kinds of threats and been abusive to people.

Do you think Michael Stone should be forgiven past misdeeds because he's now unwell and in a wheelchair? 🤷‍♂️
Michael Stone is a murderer, ya pathetic little man.

At the end of the day, there is a lot of dirt out there on Goram, much of it from Rangers fans. But the man's dying now at 58, which is tragic. Now's not the time to be sticking the boot in, SoundY.

Not sticking the boot in to him as such GM - I mean it's not as though he reads this page or anything. I actually spoke to him once as it happens. Just given the kind of guy he was I personally won't be shedding any tear for Goram. I was merely pointing out what kind of a guy Goram was and who he knocked around with. Ex-hun Fernando Ricksen was far more deserving of sympathy imho.

on amazon prime now

Rangers72
From the makers of ‘Take Us Home: Leeds United’ comes one of the most important and defining footballing stories never told: Rangers72. The story of a team who, against all odds, embarked on incredible journey to the European Cup Winners Cup Final in Barcelona and in doing so, lifted a club, a city and themselves to new heights and left their mark on history forever.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hollie McNish
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

9th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼