The Official UEFA Euro 24 Thread

Big issue for Nagelsmann and Germany will be whether to play Sané. He's been out of their last two friendlies (because he was daft enough to get sent off in a friendly 🙄 ) and Germany have been better without him.

Toni Kroos's return also made a big difference.
Yeah sane is one of those enigmas. Fantastic talent, dodgy temprement, seems to let the occasion get to him a little too often

I think the Euros expansion to 24 nations is just about warranted. But if they expanded it again to 32, that would be ridiculous. Looking forward to the tournament. The first in a united Germany. It would have been a great one to qualify for and go over to. But even from a watching at home point of you, the atmosphere at the games will be so much better that soulless world cup in Qatar.

I think the Euros expansion to 24 nations is just about warranted. But if they expanded it again to 32, that would be ridiculous. Looking forward to the tournament. The first in a united Germany. It would have been a great one to qualify for and go over to. But even from a watching at home point of you, the atmosphere at the games will be so much better that soulless world cup in Qatar.
With the price of tickets these days and the sanitisation of the thing I wouldn't hold out too much hope all the same. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

The Gaa

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼