The Official Tennis Thread

Zverev had 4-1 30-0 in the third set. Lost the set.

Then 3-0 40-15 in the fourth set. Lost the match.

3/12 on break points. Zverev left that one behind him.

Clutch again from Djokovic, but 55 unforced errors from Novak shows he is not playing at his best either. Don't know much about Karatsev, but sounds like he's an aggressive player who will go for everything and has nothing to lose.

Zverev will be back.

Still only 23.

:lol!:

somehow i think these lads can still smuggle ladies/gents of pleasure to their hotel rooms, if needed ;)

True that.

Sadly the rise of the big hitters on the womens' tour means the pickings will have been decidedly slimmer than the 80s/90s if ATP guys were looking to source some quarantine entertainment with WTA gals.

Why don't you stick with your own kind, you know the cheese eating surrender monkeys.
Now how do like those apples?
lol

I'm here for a laugh and a bit of argument m8

'Djoko a poor man's Lendl', lolzers, even the Djoko haters know it's horseshit

if you chat shit, you get pulled on it, that's how it works, no need to get all upset about it

Anyway, I'm not even French , Captain Birdseye exposed me a while back

if you chat shit, you get pulled on it, that's how it works, no need to get all upset about it

Like you telling people to stay off the thread, is that how it works now but yet when it's thrown back at you, you get hissy.

He’s at least a poor man’s McEnroe tbf.

Like you telling people to stay off the thread, is that how it works now but yet when it's thrown back at you, you get hissy.

I'm only messing with KD, he was trying to put words into my mouth

As for you, you talked shit, got pulled on it and reverted to play the 'foreign' card...in my view, that's what rattled people tend to do

Now, if you're actually serious about it, please, do enlighten us and demonstrate how Djoko is a poor man's Lendl

I'll stick some popcorn in the microwave

Zverev had 4-1 30-0 in the third set. Lost the set.

Then 3-0 40-15 in the fourth set. Lost the match.

3/12 on break points. Zverev left that one behind him.

Clutch again from Djokovic, but 55 unforced errors from Novak shows he is not playing at his best either. Don't know much about Karatsev, but sounds like he's an aggressive player who will go for everything and has nothing to lose.

yeah, Zverev could have won this one, he'll be kicking himself, even Djoko said it in his post match interview, the game could have gone either way

He was also asked abut his 1/2 final opponent (whom I'm yet to see play) saying he's got a mad backhand (made a comment about Russian tennis schools being the world's best at teaching backhands)

sounds like we've a terrific tie ahead

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼