The Official Spurs thread

It was the "4th is gone" bit I was questioning.

We all know that Pep will be in tears come the end of May

4th is gone because Newcastle and others have games in hand. With what's happening at Spurs and no trigger pulled on Conte, they will slide from now on.

Ah now. We'd all agree that it'll certainly be a battle for 4th, but to concede that 4th is gone...when your side actually occupying 4th spot is world-class yerrah-age.

It was the "4th is gone" bit I was questioning.

We all know that Pep will be in tears come the end of May

Ah now. We'd all agree that it'll certainly be a battle for 4th, but to concede that 4th is gone...when your side actually occupying 4th spot is world-class yerrah-age.
If the manager situation was stabilised I'd agree. But it isn't. Mason getting interim til the Summer is laughable and is the latest rumour. need to get THE replacement in asap. Conte has gone back to Italy, did not talk to the players before his presser and hasn't since the game apparently.

"So you know very well, i called you all selfish and said the club was prepared to accept blaming managers for 20 years - but we must work hard now for Everton.........." - I wonder would they ask Stiellini to stay on til the end of the Summer without him, he probably wouldn't but that might be worth the gamble.

If the manager situation was stabilised I'd agree. But it isn't. Mason getting interim til the Summer is laughable and is the latest rumour. need to get THE replacement in asap. Conte has gone back to Italy, did not talk to the players before his presser and hasn't since the game apparently.

"So you know very well, i called you all selfish and said the club was prepared to accept blaming managers for 20 years - but we must work hard now for Everton.........." - I wonder would they ask Stiellini to stay on til the end of the Summer without him, he probably wouldn't but that might be worth the gamble.
They've been getting results all season despite all this.

It's not like any of it is out of the blue.

They might still finish top four, they might not, but to say it's gone is well ott.

Yep. Even if he did go....

With 10 games to play and CL a realistic possibility the players aren't just going to down tools. In financial & career terms nicking 4th would be significant.

Not unrealistic to think that they'd rally well for a short spell under a caretaker manager too. They wouldn't need to be Bill Nicholson incarnate to get a siege mentality going and at least match the results of the ~3 sides below them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼