The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

i assume you didn't have the set menu

No..we went a la carte. We get out about once every 6 months these days

The kitchen know what theybare at. Its definitely worth a spin. Any gripe i'd have is small and related to the fact they are aiming high so the details matter more

No..we went a la carte. We get out about once every 6 months these days

The kitchen know what theybare at. Its definitely worth a spin. Any gripe i'd have is small and related to the fact they are aiming high so the details matter more
i was thinking going by the price you paid but was just checking

Cashel Palace. 9/10. I'm deducting a mark because they forgot a drinks order at one stage and for a place of that calibre they really shouldn't be forgetting anything! That is being a bit niggly though.

I was there with a big group so it was a set menu- cured salmon, white onion soup, monkfish, beef, and a dark chocolate and pear dessert. I could not find fault with anything that was served. I'm not much of a salmon fan, but even allowing for that I ate it all.

Staff were generally very attentive without being overbearing, and generally went above and beyond to make sure we were well looked after.

It is a beautiful looking place, amazing grounds, lovely artwork etc.

Wasn't footing the bill so can't comment on value for money.
Would you not shed tears for a sentient being that shares enormous mammary glands for the love of god?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼