The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Welcome m8.

If at any point you happen to have any views on the relative merits of Klopp's reign at Liverpool do feel free to swing by, if you manage to locate the Liverpool thread (y)
Well that's just lovely.

There I was on Saturday perfectly willing to inform you on how average Klopps reign has been, and you ran away citing lack of energy. [Folds arms and pouts]

Apart from the 3 young lads and Bruno, I couldn't care less who they sell tbphwy

But I really do hope Rashford leaves.

Yup.

Turned out to be as big a dickhead as Pogba. I dont know a single Utd supporter who still wants him at the club.

Id give Martinez another 6 months and if he breaks down again, get rid.

Shaw can fawk off too Bet you he declares himself fit for the Euros 🙄. The permanently injured fat bastard.

(Brandon Williams deal expires in the summer. Remember him. Lol 80k a week. Ed really was giving out huge contracts like smarties.)

Apart from the 3 young lads and Bruno, I couldn't care less who they sell tbphwy

But I really do hope Rashford leaves.
I'd have rashford at arsenal because I really believe he is a top player but seems to me he's just not happy at utd but I'm not blind and can see he's only strolling around most games so I get the hate towards him from mancs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼