The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

The city & Liverpool ones are fair enough but genuinely I’d imagine most United fans couldn’t give a shit about Arsenals first title in 20 years in all honesty.

It’s definitely preferable to the other 2.

How devastating example of what happens when Daddy goes off to the local treehouse to buy cigarettes and doesn't come back for weeks on end. You don't know him at all.

The city & Liverpool ones are fair enough but genuinely I’d imagine most United fans couldn’t give a shit about Arsenals first title in 20 years in all honesty.

It’s definitely preferable to the other 2.
Exactly m8, exactly.

I couldn't give a fuck if Bumnal won the next ten leagues in a row, if Utd aren't going to win it. Bumnal winning ten is preferable to them winning one.

It's laughable though from the Bumnal fans trying to pretend they matter to Utd fans as much as the SSBs and vice versa.

They're somewhere between Forest and Luton in my list of couldn't give a fuck tbh.

Exactly m8, exactly.

I couldn't give a fuck if Bumnal won the next ten leagues in a row, if Utd aren't going to win it. Bumnal winning ten is preferable to them winning one.

It's laughable though from the Bumnal fans trying to pretend they matter to Utd fans as much as the SSBs and vice versa.

They're somewhere between Forest and Luton in my list of couldn't give a fuck tbh.
As a wise man once said ‘Leicester with shoes’

But don’t worry when they fuck it up, we’ll be here…..waiting patiently

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy (Crystal Bar)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼