The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Lol, genuinely wasn't fishing for that. I'd much rather the fans massively get behind ETH and he stays on.
I'm still behind him. When I see him in interviews he doesn't strike me as a bluffer. But he's been handed a cauldron of shite.

I genuinely fear if United sack him, he'll be brilliant elsewhere. Saying that he's made some questionable decisions lately, but so does every manager.

He, or whoever replaces him MUST be allowed to get the toxic shite like Rashford, Sancho, martial out of the club. They infect everything around them.

I'm still behind him. When I see him in interviews he doesn't strike me as a bluffer. But he's been handed a cauldron of shite.

I genuinely fear if United sack him, he'll be brilliant elsewhere. Saying that he's made some questionable decisions lately, but so does every manager.

He, or whoever replaces him MUST be allowed to get the toxic shite like Rashford, Sancho, martial out of the club. They infect everything around them.
That's a very expensive clearout you're asking for.

How about instead of getting rid of managers get rid of some players and make a statement.

Auba, Ozil and a few others who were killing your lot had to go. And look at ye now.

Top of the league every year until April.
That clear out cost us a fortune in time and money. And I warned you repeatedly Utd would need the same investment in time and money and while the money is there, the time isn't.

And you can make smart comments all you want but our future is bright. Last year we challenged for the title and ultimately lost to a financially doped team.

This year we'll hopefully go again. And with a very young squad that yet has to peak.

You'd kill to be in our position now but of course you'll never admit that. And I love that. Because Utds arrogance won't allow them to admit to the bitter truth needed to fix things.

Long may it last.

The signings haven't been good.

Erra theres too many areas of the side weak and the squad outside the first 13-14 players is very poor.

Everything is a crisis with United.

I expected them to lose both games this week. They drew when they should have won Weds and as bad as they were yday they still could have snatched a draw.

Amazing they haven't drawn a game in the league yet.

I think they are well capable of going on a run. Getting Martinez fit is critical to any chances of top four. They need to sign a centre forward and a centreback.

Too many ordinary players getting regular gametime.

The signings haven't been good.

Erra theres too many areas of the side weak and the squad outside the first 13-14 players is very poor.

Everything is a crisis with United.

I expected them to lose both games this week. They drew when they should have won Weds and as bad as they were yday they still could have snatched a draw.

Amazing they haven't drawn a game in the league yet.

I think they are well capable of going on a run. Getting Martinez fit is critical to any chances of top four. They need to sign a centre forward and a centreback.

Too many ordinary players getting regular gametime.
It's the ones that won't put the effort in that are killing the team. Newcastle played the same 11 players Tuesday night and still out ran and outfought United for 90 minutes.

Hard work will beat talent when talent doesn't work hard. I honestly don't know how ETH is going to get a lot of these players to put a shift in, I really don't.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Set Dancing & Sean Nós Dancing Classes
Presentation Secondary School Ballyphehane

8th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joseph Heffernan Residency

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4pm

More events ▼