The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I know what you're saying, but there must be some young fella in the club that could at least put some fucking effort in. Utd played that game with 8 men, with Rashford, Martial and McTommy contributing fuck all.

They were all a thundering disgrace last night, and Rashford was the worst of the lot. Say what you like about Maguire and I don't think he's good enough, but you could never say he doesn't care. It's telling that players doing the minimum (honesty of effort as the man said) are approaching hero status, and it's dead wrong too.

I actually think Pellestri offers more than Rashford at the moment. He’s been bad off the left but putting Rashford on the right at the moment is playing with 10 men.

At least Antony does track back and works hard defensively and I thought he was decent during the week in the CL.

Marcus would be 3rd choice of those 3 for me at the moment. Take him out of the team until he sorts himself out.

I actually think Pellestri offers more than Rashford at the moment. He’s been bad off the left but putting Rashford on the right at the moment is playing with 10 men.

At least Antony does track back and works hard defensively and I thought he was decent during the week in the CL.

Marcus would be 3rd choice of those 3 for me at the moment. Take him out of the team until he sorts himself out.
We should just pray that PSG lose their minds and stump up 80 to 100 million for him in January/June

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
3 of A Kind
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

15th Mar 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Please! Launch Party

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼