The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

ETH will have some nice selection dilemmas now.
Amrabat, Cas & Bruno will be nailed on starters IMO and I can't see Mount being left out.

It looks like Martial has finally decided to make an effort. His quality is not disputed and he will really push for the 9 slot now as Hojland is still very raw.

Even Maguire looked decent v Palace but their attach was so bad, Steve Bruce could have looked good

Amrabat, Cas & Bruno will be nailed on starters IMO and I can't see Mount being left out.

It looks like Martial has finally decided to make an effort. His quality is not disputed and he will really push for the 9 slot now as Hojland is still very raw.

Even Maguire looked decent v Palace but their attach was so bad, Steve Bruce could have looked good
I think he'll play Mount of the right, he's played that position for Chelsea under Tuchel and was very effective

giphy.gif

WTF!? :lol!:

19 goals in 94 games over last 4 seasons including his holiday in Spain.

115 career goals in 435 games including internationals.

Undisputed quality my bollocks.

By contrast at the same stage of his career Mario Balotelli had 145 goals in 322 career appearances.

Balotelli. A human meme.

Martial is useless. He’s there 8 years and ye’re still waiting for him to breakthrough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Villagers
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place

3rd Dec 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼