The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

No he didn't .

He tried the carrot and Sancho chewed it up and spat it back in his face. Lots of rumours around Manchester of Sancho not being very professional (ie, out late nights at parties drinking, turning up late for training etc). I think the going public was the last tactic of ETH after he'd tried everything else.

When did you hear of a professional ever been given 3 months off in the middle of a season to "get himself right"

That's right, never.

100% behind ETH on this.

No he didn't .

He tried the carrot and Sancho chewed it up and spat it back in his face. Lots of rumours around Manchester of Sancho not being very professional (ie, out late nights at parties drinking, turning up late for training etc). I think the going public was the last tactic of ETH after he'd tried everything else.

When did you hear of a professional ever been given 3 months off in the middle of a season to "get himself right"

That's right, never.

100% behind ETH on this.

We haven't enough information to say why ETH decided to go public and until we learn more, we can only assume that ETG was asked a direct question and he gave an honest answer.

However, I think the vast majority of players would prefer that issues were dealt with in-house and not made public.

If you want to of load to Everton or West Ham, it's better not to let it be know that the guy doesn't put it in training.

I'm a little surprised that the media and ex players aren't picking up on this point

We haven't enough information to say why ETH decided to go public and until we learn more, we can only assume that ETG was asked a direct question and he gave an honest answer.
What? He gave him 3 months off during a season.

I'd say that was plenty of carrot tbhwy.

I'd say Sancho was very happy with how ETH dealt with him. Look at this picture from the day he returned.

0_GettyImages-1246727175.jpg

However, I think the vast majority of players would prefer that issues were dealt with in-house and not made public.
Read up on his time at Dortmund. Again, late for training, substituted after 35 minutes, players and managers talking about it in the media. There's a pattern, and it ain't looking too good for him m8.

What ETH said wasn't even that bad. He said the guy didn't train well that week. Any normal lad, not one who's probably been fawned over and attracted a load of hangers on would probably go "I'll show him" and turn up and make him eat his words the next week in training. Not Jadon, just like at Dortmund, it's always someone' else's fault.
If you want to of load to Everton or West Ham, it's better not to let it be know that the guy doesn't put it in training.
I'd say they can see it for themselves in his performances on the pitch.
I'm a little surprised that the media and ex players aren't picking up on this point
Couldn't care less what the media think tbh. And most of the ex players on TV are gobshites. Yeah, I'm going to listen to Rio and Merson to get a good point of view :rolleyes:

I think he was trying to off load him I think it was meant as a kick up the hole to get performances from him

What? He gave him 3 months off during a season.

I'd say that was plenty of carrot tbhwy.

I'd say Sancho was very happy with how ETH dealt with him. Look at this picture from the day he returned.

0_GettyImages-1246727175.jpg

Read up on his time at Dortmund. Again, late for training, substituted after 35 minutes, players and managers talking about it in the media. There's a pattern, and it ain't looking too good for him m8.

What ETH said wasn't even that bad. He said the guy didn't train well that week. Any normal lad, not one who's probably been fawned over and attracted a load of hangers on would probably go "I'll show him" and turn up and make him eat his words the next week in training. Not Jadon, just like at Dortmund, it's always someone' else's fault.

I'd say they can see it for themselves in his performances on the pitch.

Couldn't care less what the media think tbh. And most of the ex players on TV are gobshites. Yeah, I'm going to listen to Rio and Merson to get a good point of view :rolleyes:

I agree - the comment by ETH wasn't bad and I don't think it would have raised any eyebrows.

Out of favour players must give everything in training to get back in.

I think Sancho's reaction both in his tweet and refusal to apologise is outrageous. With the money he's on - he's insulting the average Utd supporter spend their hard earned wages so the likes of Sancho become multi millionaires.

I think ETH will be less forthcoming if this type of situation arises again.

I agree - the comment by ETH wasn't bad and I don't think it would have raised any eyebrows.

Out of favour players must give everything in training to get back in.

I think Sancho's reaction both in his tweet and refusal to apologise is outrageous. With the money he's on - he's insulting the average Utd supporter spend their hard earned wages so the likes of Sancho become multi millionaires.
Agreed 100%
I think ETH will be less forthcoming if this type of situation arises again.
I'd wager you didn't hear his Garnacho comments last night!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼