The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Tielemans fits, is a decent player, and would be an asset. It'd be crazy not to pick up someone like him on a free.
Dan sometimes irritates me, but he's called this one precisely right.

Waits for...STFU.

download (6).jpeg

Either of those figures quoted for a fella that doesn't start at the minute and has 1 year left on his contract (AFAIK) is too high. 30/35m maybe given its a direct rival and he's bri-ish

Those fellas can't be in ffp profit their spending last season has to have been worth a few charges like

It's a lot more complex than that - they make a lot of money buying & selling young players that rarely if ever play first team football for Chelsea, they've spread the costs on many recent signings over ridiculously long contracts (a loophole which has now been closed)

Plus, they're not even in Europe this coming season so FFP won't apply for them this season! :)

Either of those figures quoted for a fella that doesn't start at the minute and has 1 year left on his contract (AFAIK) is too high. 30/35m maybe given its a direct rival and he's bri-ish
30-35m is what I would be thinking aswell but you would wonder where those valuations have come from, agents playing games I'd imagine

I just don't like the guys face and that's reason enough for me that he shouldn't be signed.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼