The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Everyone comes second at some stage tbh. Only fact here is you lot blew a bigger lead with 8 games to go but why let that fact get in the way but keep telling yourself it didn't happen and you didn't blow a huge lead that season.
I'm not telling myself anything m8.

That teams record speaks for itself.

They are one of the great teams of English football. Where they are in that debate is up for debate, but they're in there.

IF Bumnal come back and win the title next year, ala United in 93 I'll quite happily admit I was wrong, they learned from this year, and they're not bottlers.

Until then...........

I'm not telling myself anything m8.

That teams record speaks for itself.

They are one of the great teams of English football. Where they are in that debate is up for debate, but they're in there.

IF Bumnal come back and win the title next year, ala United in 93 I'll quite happily admit I was wrong, they learned from this year, and they're not bottlers.

Until then...........
Did I not also say they were a great team with a great manager ? They were a great football team and rebuilt every season coming back better and better when they lost Tbh trumpy my only point is that utd blew that season worse then arsenal this season that's all .

Sure m8.

No one remembers it as they won the league the next season.

I'm sure Bumnal will do the same.

iu

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Conchur White
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

3rd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼