The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Credit to Arsenal yesterday better team won however letting it slip in the last minute again is a tough pill to swallow.

I enjoyed the game and thought united put in a solid performance but still way of they're top level, In fairness to Arsenal they were well worth the 3 points.

Casimero is a huge loss as he's been the best CM in the league this year but Uniteds lack of depth on the bench is frightening and the reason they won't get near a title challenge this year however if they can secure a comfortable top 4 spot and a cup I'd be absolutely delighted considering the laughing stock they were at the start of the season.

Arsenal look like no signs of slowing down and I certainly wouldn't begrudge them the title, I think it would be good for league.

Hopefully new owners incoming and some money available in the summer and United should be in the mix next year.
Good post - good to see a ManYoo fan with balance, only thing i'd say is that you'll find that Partey has been the best CM in the PL this season, Casemiro has been brilliant too but Partey edges it so far, IMHO.

Good post - good to see a ManYoo fan with balance, only thing i'd say is that you'll find that Partey has been the best CM in the PL this season, Casemiro has been brilliant too but Partey edges it so far, IMHO.
Wtf are you talking about?

I said Bunnal were the better team. Ye trying to make out it was a 5 nil drubbing though is another matter.

Yeah but Casemiro isn't a rapist.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

26th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Love N' Dirt

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼