The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Interview done in August supposedly on the belief he would be out the gap in two weeks.

At least he's calling out the club for being shite :

"Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed. He knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be. He knows. Everyone knows."

I guess we know why he wasn't in the squad today.

Last edited:
Vice like & multi thread rattlement :lol!:

Chump, do you seriously think I haven’t better things to do* than watching ManYoo squeezing an injury time winner against Fulham?

ManYoo are irrelevant to Arsenal 👍

And congrats on reaching a GD of 0 after 14 games, milestone 👌

* I watched Lorient Strasbourg instead.
What a smack.

It’s like marco just strolled into Dan’s bedroom, pasted it with Arsenal wallpaper, gave him the middle finger, and strolled back out 😃

And he’s a prick, just in case I didn’t portray that enough in my post.

Steady on

"I think the fans should know the truth. I want the best for the club. This is why I come to #mufc, but you have some things inside [the club] that don’t help reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal."

I love how Ronny makes it sound like Bumnal being at the top is as unlikely as Burnley being there.

:lol!:

Interview done in August supposedly on the belief he would be out the gap in two weeks.

At least he's calling out the club for being shite :

"Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed. He knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be. He knows. Everyone knows."

I guess we know why he wasn't in the squad today.
Stop making excuses for him, I see Man U fans doing this all the time.

He’s an asshole, he always was, he was brilliant at United but became great afterwards.
He used every club he’s been at for personal success.

A phenomenal athlete and football player but not a patch on Messi.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

In Da F House

Levis Corner House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼