The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

. It helps when you can spend a half a bill.
It sure does.

skysports-jurgen-klopp-liverpool_5876983.jpg

You SSyB.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ranked-the-50-best-manchester-united-players-ever

What do the SMC’s make of this. Roy at 13 is mental imo.

Should be way higher.

I’d go
1-Charlton
2-Best
3-Keane
4-Law
5-Robson/Maguire
Commenting on only the players I've seen, Roy is the Manchester United player I've ever seen.

Ronaldo is the greatest obviously, but his best years were in Madrid.

Talking to anyone who watched the game in the 60s and attended OT then, 99% say Best is the best they've ever seen.

and how the fuck is Gary Neville at 15? I can think of 50 better players than him in my own time. Evra at 28, Dinny at 18 and Neville at 15.

Fuck right off.

Maguire is slightly behind Big Dunc as the GOAT obv.

Commenting on only the players I've seen, Roy is the Manchester United player I've ever seen.

Ronaldo is the greatest obviously, but his best years were in Madrid.

Talking to anyone who watched the game in the 60s and attended OT then, 99% say Best is the best they've ever seen.

and how the fuck is Gary Neville at 15? I can think of 50 better players than him in my own time. Evra at 28, Dinny at 18 and Neville at 15.

Fuck right off.

Maguire is slightly behind Big Dunc as the GOAT obv.

That’s fair enough Donny. My old fella was rabid United and he said same about Best.

Best/Law/Charlton won European player of the year in 3 out of 4 years afaik. Some going.

I only caught the arse end of Robson’s career. He was probably unlucky in that his best years coincided with some of united’s more mediocre teams.

Was he ever the best player in the world though, cos Keane certainly was in that discussion from 99-2002. Played against and bettered everyone he came across.

Re Robson, he was certainly one of the best players of his era.

Kept maradona fairly queit one evening in 1984. Lineker reckons if he hadn't been injured in 86 and 90, England could have got to a final in at least one of the WCs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼