The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

In the long and dishonourable list of expensive MU flops, and amidst fierce competition, Martial must be the biggest. Could never see what they saw in him to spend so much on him.

Really?

Felt like he lived up to the hype when he burst onto the scene in his first season and had a strong season in Ole' first full season.

The fee was ~£36m up front. Doubt a high % of the ~£20m add-ons were triggered. Many, like the ballon d'or, were fanciful.

If his work-rate and attitude matched his technical ability then the fee would've probably looked decent value.

That tweet jsut about sums up the shocking incompetence at OT. You have a squad wth Greenwood, Rashford, Martial, elanga and Amad, who can all play on the wing, yet you're desperately in need of a decent 6 like Neves, a Bissouma or a Rice.

No, buy another winger and give him wages like that instead.

Weren't many utd fans (incl. those on here) badgering Woodward for over a year to "just f*ckin get the Sancho deal done"?

I see yer point lads, but at the same time, it's the way things are now.

Young lads today post their lives on social media. Don't see young footballers being much different. You'd wish they had a it more cop on. alright.

Apprently that rapper was spewing anti semetic crap all over twitter a few months ago. Take the knee lads.......

My problems with Pogba are more to the way I'm convinced he feigns injury, and has had his bellend of an agent talking about him wanting to leave since about 6 months after he arrived.

Glazers out?

Maybe we’re seeing some El T style 5D chess from rashers and jlingz

Not writing him off at all. Just saying Central midfield was a much higher need.

That was aimed at Top Red Phil.

United's recruitment has been a shambles. At least the arabs had the good sense to get in people who knew what they are doing.

Signing AWB and Maguire has been disasterous. Not addressing midfield in 4 successive windows.

The league is completely shit this season. United have been awful for the first four months of the season and are in the top four

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Roy Orbison Reborn starring Dean Bourne

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼