The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

I fucking knew AND said here that we should have put out the Academy side.

I just didn't think the reason was to avoid a 3-0 defeat.

The team really, truly has to put that one out of their heads now if they have any chance at all at the Prem. Still think the Arsenal run in, with the London derbies, is messy.
But boy do Pool need to get more clinical.

I fucking knew AND said here that we should have put out the Academy side.

I just didn't think the reason was to avoid a 3-0 defeat.

The team really, truly has to put that one out of their heads now if they have any chance at all at the Prem. Still think the Arsenal run in, with the London derbies, is messy.
But boy do Pool need to get more clinical.
2 wins in the last 7 games in all comps. The team had been riding the crest of emotion since Klopp announced his retirement. I fear that has come to an end not and mental, as well as physical fatigue, has set in now. Hope I'm wrong. Having TAA, Jota, Robbo and CJ back should be a boost but the performance levels will need to drastically improve if we are to push it in the league.

2 wins in the last 7 games in all comps. The team had been riding the crest of emotion since Klopp announced his retirement. I fear that has come to an end not and mental, as well as physical fatigue, has set in now. Hope I'm wrong. Having TAA, Jota, Robbo and CJ back should be a boost but the performance levels will need to drastically improve if we are to push it in the league.
We certainly dealt with the injury ravaged period a lot better than the last few weeks when players have returned but I said it on here that winning games by the odd goal and often going behind first can emotionally wear the team down and that can impact players physically too. We have looked drained in the last few games for sure. I thought we did well against Brighton actually but not so much in other games.

I think it’s no clean sheet in 8 games too. Squandering chances at the other end. That’s a bad combination. A few players are back now so we need to get the show rolling again.

I wouldn’t rule out overturning the 3-0 deficit in Atalanta either but when we overturned it against Barca that time, we had Anfield behind us and we actually had played well in Barcelona that time despite losing 3-0. It’s the opposite this time around but the potential to play out a big comeback story often stirs these players into action.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

9th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼